- GDOL is Free.
- Breakfast and Lunch are provided.
- Reduced cost parking is available.
- Sunday, May 5, 2013 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- The Baldwin Auditorium - First FloorThe Robert H Lurie Medical Research Center of Northwestern University.
- 303 E. Superior St.
Chicago, IL 60611
- NMH Campus map
- Entrance at 303 E. Superior. Entrance also at 303 E. Huron
- Discounted parking is available for $7 at the
Huron/St. Clair Garage, 222 E. Huron Street. Discounted parking coupons will be
sold during on-site
- 8:00 AM Breakfast & Mingling
- 9:00 Welcome-Janeen Ryan
- 9:15-10:00 Surgical Options-Jeffrey D. Wayne, MD, FACS
- 10:00-10:15 Break
- 10:15-11:00 Clinical Trials Explored and Explained-Jim Hughes
- 11:00-12:00 Question and Answer
- 12:00 PM-1:00 Lunch
- 1:00-1:45 The
Role of Oncology For the Treatment of GIST -
Al B. Benson III, MD FACP
- 1:45-2:00 Break
- 2:00-2:45 The Pathology of GIST- William Laskin, MD
- 2:45-3:45 Questions and Answers
- 3:45-5:00 Wrap Up-Mingling
- Janeen Ryan
- Outreach Coordinator - The Life Raft Group
973-837-9092 x 113